6/14/11

App in progress - Golf scorecard

Currently, I'm trying to design a golf scorecard app. I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to set it up so the user can choose how many players they are with and how many holes they are playing.

I was trying to set it up so that when you tapped the start button, it would change the layout of the page. This basically works, but I have no simple way of using the back button and the forums I'm reading say that it makes more sense to create a new Activity for each screen. I really need to find someone to help me through these lower-level concepts.

Anyway, just thinking out loud...

I'm thinking about getting someone to design an icon for this app instead of using something I found online.

It feels like there is a lot to do for what should be a simple app.

No comments:

Post a Comment